- Will I get to spend time with Whiskey and Randy?
- Absolutely! This is our first world tour and we can’t wait to make epic memories with our listeners. Whether it’s during our 2 private cocktail parties, while exploring the private island in the Bahamas or racing around the track, we’ll definitely get time for selfies and cocktails during this vacation.
- Do I need a passport?
- Yes, a valid US Passport is required to sail on this cruise. Getting a passport is easy and typically takes 6 – 8 weeks to process. Learn more about getting a passporthere.
- Is this an all-inclusive cruise vacation?
- You bet. All drinks, all meals, entertainment, and so much more is included on this trip!
- I don’t want to be bored onboard…
- The largest racetrack at sea, virtual reality games, trivia, Starbucks, endless daily entertainment, more than 20 dining venues, the Mandara Spa, night clubs, Broadway style shows, endless bars and lounges, the aqua park, casino, fitness center… we think you’ll survive.
- How do I book this cruise?
- Call Boscov’s Travel at 410.219.9063 (Salisbury) or 302-478-8563 (Wilmington) to reserve your cruise.
Travel arrangements by Boscov’s Travel, a full service travel agency with 18 locations in 5 states. Learn more at boscovstravel.com.
*Applies only to the 1st & 2nd guest sharing the same cabin and includes service charges – additional guests in cabin do not qualify. Terms & Conditions apply as per Norwegian Cruise Line. See your Boscov’s Travel Specialist for complete details.