This summer experience a performance like no other...
The Delaware National Guard presents the 287th Army Band Summer Concert Series
- June 25th Stango Park in Lewes 7pm
- June 27th Bethany Beach Bonfire 7:30pm
- June 30th Rehoboth Beach Bandstand 8pm
- July 1st Milton Theater 7pm
- July 2nd Bethany Bandstand 7:30pm
- July 4th Bethany 4th of July Parade 12pm
- July 4th Dover 4th of July Celebration 7pm
- August 17th Middletown Peach Festival 8:45am
See Delaware National Guard's Army Band perform in a town near you!!! Click here for more.
Formed in 1921 as the 198th Artillery Regiment Band, the band served in the Pacific during World War II and more recently traveled to Bolivia and Germany as part of the United States ongoing effort of promoting our national interests through music.